Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Overdose Souldies Vol. 1


Whats up hente,
Heres one i picked up a few years back, don't know if there is more volumes out there.
Check it out if you don't have it , let me know what you think!

01. I'M SO GLAD - JAMES CONWELL
02. LOVELY EMOTION - ARVETTES
03. THE COMMANDMENTS - LITTLE RICHARD 
04. GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD - LINDA GRINER
05. ACCEPT MY LOVE - WASTERS
06. NO ONE ELSE - JUNE CONQUEST
07. MOVE ON LOVE  - CHARLES PERRY
08. LITTLE ANGEL - PERFORMERS 
09. AND THE RAINS CAME - MILLIONAIRES
10. SHOULD I TELL THEM - VELVELETTES
11. I'M SO GLAD - MCKINLEY MITCHELL
12. SINCE I'VE FALLEN - LOU WASHINGTON 
13. YOU GOT TO HAVE MONEY - EXITS
14. LET'S GET TOGETHER - ARTHUR AND MARY
15. LOVE YOU LIKE - FALCONS
16. ONLY WHEN YOU'RE LONELY - ROYALETTES
17. COWGIRLS TO BOYS - RIPPLES
18. KEEP ON WALKING - MAIN ATTRACTIONS
19. WE BELONG TOGETHER - DERRICK HARRIET  
20. EASTSIDE - HANK JACOBS


http://www.mediafire.com/?vc68r141n44awmu

5 comments:

  1. Sweeet drop homeboy! new one 4 my collection, muchos gracias!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are sum killah tunez here Up In Smoke. Gracias carnal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again "Smoker" for the overdose of posts you been puttin' down bro. It's much appreciated by all I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet drop here homie....Gracias for sharing tjese FIRME drops ese....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx 4 the drop UP IN SMOKE! Had this bad boy at one time but lost it........thanx 4 letting me reclaim it homie!

    G MAN

    ReplyDelete