Saturday, June 10, 2017

POMONA CALIFAS DOO WOP

                                 Firme Doo-Wops For Those Who Miss It Before.     Comment For Pass

          01. Jimmy Norman - Here Comes The Night
          02. Chantels - The Plea 
          03. Johnny Flamingo - I
          04. Fiestas - So fine
          05. Jivin Gene & The Jokers - Breakin' Up Is Hard To Do
          06. Bob & Earl - Gee Whiz
          07. Julie Stevens & The Premiers - Blue Mood
          08. Bo Diddley - I'm Sorry
          09. Chantels - Whoever You Are
          10. Earl King - Those Lonely, Lonely Nights
          11. Larry Williams - Just Because
          12. Little Alice - Why Oh Why
          13. Little Richard - Send Me Some Lovin´
          14. Gene And Billy - Zerlene   
          15. Don Julian & The Meadowlarks - Always And Always
          16. Little Julian Herrera - Symbol Of Heaven
          17. Sherry Lee - Unwritten Law
          18. Johnnie & Joe - Over The Mountain
          19. Jennel Hawkins - Moments
          20. Phil And Harv - Darling (Please Bring Your Love)
          21. Roxy & The Daychords - I'm So In Love
          22. The Charts - My Diane
          23. Rosie && The Originals - Lonely Blue Nights (Mono)
          24. Frankie Lymon & The Teenangers - Am I Fooling Myself Again
          25. Don & Dewey - Leavin' It All Up To You
                                                                                     
                                                                                                                 CLOSED

     

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orale carnal let me have this!
    I must gotten lost it, just can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orale Home...Shoot then Firms rolas porfas...New to me Carnal...Sweet cover art to tambien..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not get hold of it the first time around thanks for the re-up
    rushawf@erwat.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a new one for me. Please hit me with the goods.

    windycitydoowop AT gmail.com

    Chi-Town

    ReplyDelete
  6. Por favor, Please let me check out these jammies! rsolis24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loks like a firme one Can I get a link.. Gracias..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Link is closed, In the future leave an email.

    ReplyDelete