Friday, June 30, 2017

SMOOTHGROOVES ROLITAS

Q-vo,Gente... Thought I Follow The Homies Lead And Drop This Comp Again.  For Those Of You Who Grab It In Flac The Last Time. I Edited This Comp & Cover And Put It In MP3 For The Gente Who Can't Play The Flac Version.   Leave Some Feedback If You Got It Or Leave A Comment If You Want It.. Oral'e                       
                                                                     


   01. Here I Am - The New Sound  (Turbo)
   02. Don't Try To Fake It - Hollywood Jills  (Tune-Kel)         
   03. Don't Do It - The Sweet  (Smash)
   04. I Need Ya - Bonnie And Lee  (Fairmount)
   05. Beggin' You - The Royal Chessmen  (Custom Fidelity)
   06. I Never Meant To Love You - Watts Line  (Bullet)
   07. Gonna Keep Lovin' You - The Royal Five  (Tyler Records)
   08. Loving Sweet Thing - Fragile Handle With Care  (Exit 6)
   09. Sad Girl - Jay Wiggins  (I.PG. Records)
   10. Sharing You - Sunny & The Sunliners  (Tear Drop Records) 
   11. I'd Rather Go Blind - Spencer Wiggins (Fame)
   12. Somewhere - Exsaveyons  (Smoke Records)
   13. Sad Sad Boy - Meadowlarks  (Money Records)
   14. Nothing From Nothing - Little Anthony  (Pure Gold Records)
   15. Can't Buy Love With Money - Curtis Wiggins  ( Palm) 
   16. Guarantee Me The Weekend - Mitzi Ross  (C.R.S.)
   17. Don't Walk Away - Carl Carlton  (Back Beat)
   18. Here Comes The Tears - Darrell Banks  ( Atco)
   19. You Better Believe Me - Beverly Mc Kay  (Old Town Records)
   20. I've Been Trying - Four Gents  (H.B.R.)
   21. Waiting On You Love - The Truth Inc

                                                                                      
                                                                                                   CLOSED THREAD


  








                               
                                                           

34 comments:

  1. Hola Mando, What vol.is this ? I seem to have missed this one & two? I only have Vol 3 Hook me up please & many many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is vol.1 Hope you like it and your welcome rose. Enjoy

      Delete
  2. drop me the link - muchas gracias
    amospop@gmail.com
    thanks again for all the work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i get the link, thanks destinyzkreationz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great comp but I can't play it in my car can I get it again thanks!
    Susangaxiola11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get ready to bump that car homegirl..Enjoy

      Delete
  5. Please hook me up with these sweet sounds, SmoothGroove. Thanks!

    windycitydoowop AT gmail.com

    Chi-Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the way bill and your welcome. Enjoy

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mando. Just gave this one a spin and like it very much. My homie DustyRose, the Rose Of Chicago says she has Vol 3. It would be great to see Vol 2 & 3 re-posted. Hint Hint !! Thanks for all the effort that you put into this comp. Much appreciated.

      Bill

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the feedback bill.

      Delete
  6. Orale carnal I really need this on Mp3 format,Because I'm Using my android Moto G most of the time,gracias carnal really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orale carnal this is great drop I have it already hopefully nobody misses out on this firme comp

    ReplyDelete
  8. gracias por este album aprecio su trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks you once again carnal for the good looking cover and please let me check out the sounds please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can i get this sent to sonnysilva92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for another firme drop keep up the good work

    rushawf@erwat.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all your work, would love a copy of this comp. MzWriter4u@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Orale Carnal..Nice lookn cover ese..Shoot them rolas porfa..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muchas gracias por tus trabajos. Un saludo. davemadrides3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks a lot for your blog and for sharing this great music
    pitchbullbeats@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks a lot for your blog and for sharing this great music
    pitchbullbeats@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi SmoothGrooves. Can you share the link, please. prairiehick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete