Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday Night Oldies




01 Bloodstone - We Go a Long Way Back
02 The Supremes(Featuring The Temptations) - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
03 Black Ice - Blind Over You
04 Dynamic Superiors - Shoe, Shoe Shine
05 The Spinners - That's What Girls Are Made For
06 Mad Lads - I'm Learning (In the Ways of My Love)
07 The Main Ingredient - Let Me Prove My Love(To You)
08 Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway - The Closer I Get To You
09 Sharon Paige & Harold Melvin - Hope That We Can Be Together
10 The Miracles - I'll Try Something New
11  Spyder Turner - Stand By Me
12 The Nights -  Country Girl, You're Everything
13 The Manhattans - There's No Me Without You
14 The Moments - All I Have
15 Skip Mahoney & The Casuals - Wherever You Go
16 The Brighter Side Of Darkness - Love Jones
17 Billy Stewart - Temptation's Bout To Get Me
18 Al Green - Have You Been Making Out O.K.
19 Sam & Dave - When Something's Wrong With My Baby
20 Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers - Malinda

25 comments:

  1. Orale carnal loonking good wickedssl13@outlook.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. another good one, hook me up por favor mexnphx@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orale carnal gracias for this firme drop well appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. alright!! please send me the link amospop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait tohear this amico.
    rocco.micoli@telenet.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome man, thank you! Labmatik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much. I can at least say thank you for some more good sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what I call a gem of a compile, thanks appreciated
    rushaw.fortuin@erwat.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you send me the password, thanks hatersnightmare81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete