Monday, October 28, 2019

Ice Cold Oldiez (Crew Comp)



I came across this comp going thru my files from back in the day,This comp was made in 2012 when TVD was on fire,we had a  killer crew and comps were being posted almost every other day.G-man came thru with the cover,shout out to all the crew members that contributed to this comp.

01 - Infernal Blues Machine - When Love Calls Your Name (MzO)
02 - Richard Dimples Fields - It's Your Turn To Cry (Gary J)
03 - The Re-Vels - Just A Penalty (East LA Guy)
04 - The Young Divines -  I'll Show You With Love (DustyRose)
05 - Differences - That Was The Day (Mello)
06 - Vocaleers - I Walk Alone (Danny Tattoo)
07 - El Tempos - My Dream Island (Garfield)
08 - The Elements - Save It For A Rainy Day (Tonka)
09 - The Intruders - A Devil With An Angel's Smile (BillyMac)
10 - Patricia Denson & The Soul Expressions - I Thought I Heard You Moan (HXA Soulera)
11 - Blue Magic - Stop To Start (Macabre5150)
12 - Darwin Jones - I Hope You'll Be (flux_is_krux)
13 - Creme D'Cocoa - Waiting For The Last Good-bye (Eugene)
14 - Thee Dupremes - I'm So Happy (Mister Joker 760)
15 - Little Janice - Since You Been Gone (COCHITO)
16 - Charisma - Don't Act Surprised (Clumsy)
17 - The Spoilers - Sad Man's Land (45s & Pinstripes)
18 - The Persians - Here It Comes (Pobre Riche)
19 - Tappa Zukie & Horace Andy - Natty Dread A Weh She Want Star (Lil David)
20 - Lyde , Fisher & Giles - I'll Always Love You - (P-STYLZE)
21 - Gene & Eddie - Let Me Go Easy (Jokers Wild)
22 - Babay - In Her Eyes (Chris T)
23 - Ricky Lance - Clown In A Room Of Tears (G MAN)
24 - GQ - I Do Love You (RossyBoy)

No Pass Needed..Link Below


6 comments:

  1. Can you send me the password, thanks hatersnightmare81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TVD site was one of the best but thanks to you we can see some of these works. please if you could send me the sounds. Gracias rsolis24@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutelytop class.
    thank you amico.
    rocco.micoli@telenet.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the drop its appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. Looking forward to listing to these sounds.

    ReplyDelete