Saturday, April 25, 2020

DustyRose's Prisoner Of Love Vol. 9



Hello music lovers, I hope you all are well wherever you are and keeping safe!

Well I had this Vol. sitting on the back burner for quite a while & I'm hoping you all find some sweet cuts in here and as always you need to leave me your EMAIL with a comment so I can send you the PASSWORD!  Take care everyone. 

A Big Thank you to RossyBoy for fixing up my cover!



01. The Exciters - Prisoner of Love
02. The Chapells - Me
03. Foreign Blue Renaisance - Oh Yes I Do
04. Little Gregory & The Concepts - Look And You'll See
05. Harvey & Phenomenals - All In Your Eyes
06. Willie Brown - Love That Stranger
07. Overland Express - Love Is A Funny Thing
08. Bobby Wilburn - I'm A Lonely Man
09. Today Tomorrow Forever - Remember Me
10. Butterscotch - Something's Got To Change
11. Thee Sinseers  -  Seems Like
12. Blue Magic - Since You've Been Gone
13. The Spinners - How Can I
14. The Mansion - The Girl Next Door
15. James Habior - Oh Baby
16. The Collectors - Cruel World
17. Mass Transit - Starting All Over
18. Maureen Gray - I Don't Want To Cry In Front Of You
19. The Dynamics - A Friend Of A Friend
20. Jason Joshua & The Beholders - Rose Gold
 (Thanks Mr818Joker)
21. Caress - Just Like In The Movies
22.  Dianne Cunningham - Someday Baby
23. Mary Wells - Strange Love
24. Superbs - Baby's Gone Away [Alternate Version]
25. Billy McGregor - We've Been In Love Much Too Long




15 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT MUSIC! STAY SAVE
    SUSANGAXIOLA11@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me the password, thanks hatersnightmare81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job rose. Always good to hear from you. Much love my soul sista. Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome like always
    m.aavila78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot my friend.
    Brilliant upload

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! Can you send me the password por favor?
    mexnphx@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love buddy <3 fernandoramoslp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. spyvsspy543@gmail.com
    one love ! <3

    ReplyDelete