Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Soulful Cali Sounds Vol.1

BACK AT IT AGAIN ! WITH ANOTHER SOULFUL COMP IT'S BEEN A GREAT WHILE SINCE I PUT A COMP TOGETHER THANX TO THE HOMIE P-STYLES INSPIRED ME TO JOIN AND PRODUCE THIS UNIQUE COMP OF RARE SOUL ROLITAS FROM THE 60'S & 70'S MUCH LUV TO ALL COLLECTORS OUT THERE. THIS STYLE OF SOUL THAT RUNS THROUGH OUR BLOOD WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WAY WE LIVE, LISTEN & APPRECIATE SOUL OLDIES. THERE ARE 1000 & 1000 CUTS OUT THERE AND SOME HAVEN'T MADE IT OUT THE SURFACE OR BASEMENT SOME ARE UNKNOWN BUT I DO KNOW AS LONG AS WE CAN GET OUR HANDS ON THE VINYL OR MP3 WE KNOW WE GOT IT MADE & SECURE TO OUR COLLECTION LET'S CHERISH THE LOVE FOR THIS STYLE OF OLDIES AND FOCUS ON BRINGING IN NEW MATERIAL TO THE STASH. SO ENJOY THIS COMP AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED PUTTING IT TOGETHER. PEACE...THE SOUL PROVIDER AKA THE DUKE OF SOUL..



HERE'S THE LINK FOR A FIRME RIDE http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ah1y3i3wvhjsy32

01 Little Ann - Possession ( The Duke of Soul)
02 Eddie & Ernie - I Can't Stop The Pain (The Duke of Soul)
03 Larry Banks & Jaibi - My Life Is No Better (The Duke of Soul)
04 Herman Davis - Gotta Be Loved (P-Stylze)
05 Pat & Pam - I Love You Yes I Do (The Duke of Soul)
06 Henry Pena & The Kasuals - Forever (P-Stylze)
07 Cicero Blake - Don't Wait Until Tomorrow (The Duke of Soul)
08 Sheryl Swope - Run To Me (P-Stylze)
09 The Key Masters - Been So Long (P-Stylze)
10 Mikie & The Ardons - Three's A Crowd (P-Stylze)
11 Steve Mancha - Hate Yourself In The Morning (The Duke of Soul)
12 The Turner Brothers - I'm The Man For You Baby (The Duke of Soul)
13 Richard Smith - I Don't Wanna Cry (P-Stylze)
14 Kitty & Her Cats - Tell Me Pretty Baby (P-Stylze))
15 Dino Bazan & The Dell-Tones - Don't Leave Me Baby (P-Stylze)
16 Eddie Holman - I'll Call You Joy (The Duke of Soul)
17 The Five Wagers - Come And Ask Me (P-Stylze)
18 Earth Wind & Fire - Make It With You (The Duke of Soul)

14 comments:

  1. Qvo Ese,
    Glad to have you back ese...It's always FIRME doing a comp with THE DUKE OF SOUL..Hopefully everyone gets some new cutz off this bad boy..Gracias for the Duke for coming thru with a cleaner cut but Kitty & Her Cats..We wanted to post some cutz that hopefully werent on anything so let us know FAMILIA if we suceeded...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellz yea let it be known homie! gracias for having me back p i owe u one homie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some new cuts on this firme comp for me ,Way to put it down, Gracias Carnales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't this a shocker, the "Duke" on the scene with his gangsta lean. Muchos gracias to the both of ya for gettin' this firme comp together & bringin' it to the table for all of us to enjoy.
    Love & respect from da ol' gringo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats up mello man ace lol how u been brotha ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothin' new except the rolitas & I woke up this mornin'.
      It's like hittin' the lottery carnal LOL.

      Delete
  6. THANKS The Duke of Soul & P-Stylze!!!!! Awesome comp fellas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back The Duke of Soul! Love the intro and you always come to the table proper! Big shout outs and thank you's to yourself and to P for a fine comp.

    Blessings,
    MzO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qvo The Duke of Soul & P-Stylze,
    Firme album nothign but new ones for me. That intro carnal is always on point, you never let me down and the rolas damn taking me to places I haven't been in a while. gracias for all the hard work, time, and soul you put in all that you do.

    The Duke of Soul, I have been looking for a song for sometime now. Can you hit me up if you have time. Here is my email macabre5150@gmail.com gracias carnal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure will i will hit u up as soon as i get a chance about the rola ur talking about

      Delete
  9. Panch & Duke, New cutz 4 me carnalz! Muchos graciaz 4 all U 2 do!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracias P & Duke, Good job! Nice Cover!

    ReplyDelete