Thursday, December 15, 2011

ONE WAY Greatest Hits


This Detroit group doesn't need an introduction so go ahead & enjoy some funk! (You won't find this two disc set in any store.)


Disc 1 Tracklist:


01. Don't Fight The Feeling


02. Cutie Pie


03. Mr. Groove


04. You Can Do It


05. Pop It


06. You Better Quit


07. Let's Talk


08. Sugar Rock


09. Can I


10. Don't Think About It


11. Get Up


12. Push


13. Pull Fancy Dancer, Pull




Disc 2 Tracklist:


01. Something In My Past


02. Lady You Are


03. Love Is


04. Lost Inside Of You


05. More Than Friends, Less Than Lovers


06. If I Knew


07. You & Me

08. Give Me One More Chance


09. Spread Love


10. Smile (Extended Remix)


11. Wrap Your Body


12. Wild Night


13. Wammy

6 comments:

  1. Qvo Mello,
    Firme drop brother, can't wait to sample this bad boy, gracias carnal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Por nada Mac, gonna shoot ya the hot links passwords in a sec...spensa I forgot mi carnal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad for El Gringo, que no? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mello,
    I never doubted you my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know....I'm just playin' Mac. LOL! You know me by now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's all gone, i got here too late, thank you for the knowledge!

    ReplyDelete