Thursday, December 1, 2011

P-Funk Vol.3


More FUNK for your trunk!!!!!!

01. Ebonee Webb - Something About You
02. Back Street Band - Shake
03. Five O'Clock - When The Cat's Away
04. Melba Moore - Keepin My Lover Satisfied
05. General Caine - Yellow Pages
06. Jessie Rogers-One Monkey Don't Stop
07. Kwick - You're The Kind Of Girl I Like
08. Raven? & Jocelyn Brown - So In Love
09. Slang- Knock You Out
10. Ebonee Webb - Keep On Steppin'
11. Sophie Delila & Shai Navon-Back Together
12. Sunrize - Who's Stickin It
13. Timeless - You're The One
14. Tom Hooker-Talk with Your Body

5 comments:

  1. I'm diggin the funk P. Firme comp only the second track right now I'm sure it's gonna be another sweet one. GRACIAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really diggin' the body style, the same goes for that '58 Chevy ragtop. LOL!!
    Exceptional artwork once again Panch, you know you've got a big fan of your artistic skills on this side of town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Panch, could you send the Funk my way Carnal, looks tight, love the cover girl man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P......I want this badboy............any chance for a reup? The cover and the track list are killer!

    G MAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like the Funk can u send the link
    djartiebucco71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete