Sunday, December 25, 2011

RARE BOSTON SOUL




01 Endeavors - Shattered Dream
02 Indigos - Magic
03 Turnpikes, The - Nothing But Promises
04 Exotics - My Life's Desire, Pt. 1.
05 Exotics - My Life's Desire, Pt. 2.
06 Ambitions - When the Fuel Runs Out
07 Lords, The - Since I Fell for You
08 Endeavors - I Know You Don't Want Me
09 Pearl Reaves - Change Me
10 Billy Thompson - Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
11 Frank Lynch - Young Girl
12 Exotics - Fortune Hunter
13 Ambitions - Whisper a Love Chant
14 Endeavors - I Can't Help Crying
15 Energetics, The - Me & My Girl
16 Hypnotics - Music to Make Love To
17 Sinclayrs - You Came Along
18 Indigos - Taboo
19 Frank Lynch - Mississippi Girl
20 Endeavors - Beware of Your FriendsLink

4 comments:

  1. Hello P,
    What's up carnal, i trust your Xmas was great. thanks for this drop carnal. I wonder if there was ever any other volumes printed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know homie,,This was the only one i had...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I requested this & recieved it from B-Mac some time ago. Yes there are two more volumes that I know of....Sorry gents, I don't have 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey P, I would love to hear this carnal. Thank you 4 the sweet drop..

    ReplyDelete