Saturday, December 31, 2011

UNDER THE COVERS (ON THE LATIN SIDE) VOLUME 5


 A big Feliz Ano Nuevo to all you funk & soul lovers here on Cali Lifestyles. The last month has not been kind to me as I suffered some major health issues but with the help of a good doctor & the good lord I am getting better each day.
  Wanted to drop off my latest edition to a series I love putting together. I hope you will all enjoy Volume 5 of UNDER THE COVERS (ON THE LATIN SIDE).
  Wishing you all a health, happy & prosperous new year!!
EAST LA GUY.

Track List:

01. Little Jesse Jr - Ain't No Big Thing
02. Augustine Ramirez - Just Because
03. Chico Band - Working On A Groovy Thing
04. Latin Majik - What You Won't Do For Love
05. Cintron Band - Suavecito
06. Brown Image Band - Let's Stay Together
07. Sammy Medina & Balance - There'll Come A Time
08. La Mafia - Oh Girl
09. Little Joe & The Latinaires - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
10. Topics Band - To Be Loved
11. Thee Midniters - Love Makes The World Go Round
12. Los Pablos - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
13. Frances Ruedas - Givin' Up On Love
14. Albert Torres & The Kool Breeze Band - Somebody Please
15. Tierra - I'm Your Puppet
16. Veronica - Hypnotized
17. Liberty Band & Friends - My Dearest Darling
18. Bertha Oropeza & Johnny Hernandez - The Bells
19. Susie Garcia - Natural High
20. Los Lobos - Sabor A Mi

Check Under The Covers Here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2766166651/Under_The_Covers__On_The_Latin_Side__Volume_5.zip

Posted By: Guy (East LA Guy)

1 comment:

  1. Gracias for this New Years treat Guy,I really hope you start feeling alot better and you are in my prayers Guy...

    ReplyDelete